On the First Tuesday, February 4th, we'll meet at Quiltworks from 5pm to 8pm. The shop will be open if you'd like to do any shopping.
What to bring:
--your completed Riley Blake challenge
--handwork projects. Our meeting attendance is so high now we have limited work space for sewing machines. Many members bring their binding, embroidery, English paper piecing, or knitting projects.
--show and tell
For the business portion of the meeting, which starts at 6,
1) our focus will be on sharing our completed Riley Blake challenge quilts.
2) I'll bring my camera and computer, and we can photograph and post your pictures in the MQG forum at the meeting. If you have any questions about your Modern Quilt Guild account or using the website, we can go over that at this time as well.
3) March 1st is the due date for the Ohio Star Made Modern Challenge quilt.
4) Susan is looking into planning a COMQG sew day in February.
5) Kayla will be distributing fabric to make blocks for the COMQG banner this month.
6) Show and tell