It's that time again, so we're meeting on the Third Tuesday, March 17th from 5pm to 8pm at the Stitchin' Post.
On the agenda, starting at 6pm:
1) Last week was the first meeting of the Scrappy Stash Buster Group. We'll get an update. Remember, the pattern is here: http://www.incolororder.
2) Registering Quilts at the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show Website. We need to register our guild challenge quilts: http://
Register yours NOW!
3) Fabric Nametags! Get your COMQG logo fabric from Kayla at the meeting. Wear your finished nametag to the first meeting in April to have a chance to win the QuiltCon Goodie bag!
4) Sew day at Erin's in April. Erin will host a guild sew day and potluck on Saturday, April 4th
5) Retreat. Lindsey will host a retreat May 1st -3rd.
6) Challenge:Have you thought about our Cool Color challenge yet? Bring your ideas and questions for a discussion.
--your sewing machine or sewing project, or anything you want! There's plenty of room for sewing.
--your show and tell
We look forward to seeing you there!