Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Featured Member for January.....


Amy Kowalski
                                                                                                                     

How long have you been quilting:
10 years

Who was your first quilt for:
It was auctioned off to help my cousin pay for her medical bills for her Lupis! It auctioned for $60 and was a baby quilt!

I learned to sew from:
My Godmother and Aunt, Anne Williams and my Aunt Katie.

Favorite fabric designer or line of fabric:
Um....not sure. I just love beautiful fabrics! I love greens and just about any color with a leave print/pattern on it.
 

Project you are working on now:
Starting my Dear Jane (thanks Kayla!); quilting the table runners, my step-sisters Lone Star wedding quilt and a wall hanging "Love, Peace, Happiness"; snipping the 3 twin-size rag quilts; starting a commissioned Log Cabin Memory Quilt (with photos); and I'm sure I'll be working on half a dozen smaller Christmas gifts as well!


You may find me shopping at:
Any shop in Central Oregon! I have different favorites at each shop!
 
Favorite class you have taken:
Easy Pineapple Block at Stitchin' Post (used in the fall table runners).

No comments:

Post a Comment