Saturday, December 1, 2012

Featured Member for December...

Kristin Shields
Ryan's Quilt
How long have you been quilting: 21 years


Favorite fabric designer or line of fabric: I like Alexander Henry for their novelty prints. Other than that, I love the do my own hand dyeing!


I learned to sew from: I learned to sew from my mom. I learned to quilt at a quilt shop in California.


Your first quilt: The one I first started was for me. The one I first finished was for my daughter.



The Moon Above Sees it All
Favorite thing to make: Quilts and small art.


Favorite blog to follow: Jude Hill’s blog, Spirit Cloth


Poject you are working on now: A free pieced owl quilt inspired by Tonya Ricucci.
Favorite place to shop: The Stitchin’ Post

Favorite class you have taken: Ooh, this is very hard! I love all the classes I’ve had with Gwen Marston, but I also love my online classes with Jude Hill. My other favorite teachers are Tonye Phillips, Sue Spargo, Rosalie Dace and Jean Wells.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment