Thursday, November 1, 2012

Featured Member for November....

Kayla Herriman


 
How long have you been quilting.....  about five years.


Favoirte fabric desinger.... Michael Miller and Alexander Henry.


You'll most likely find me...... sewing little things together



I learned to sew from...... my grandma, but I learned to quilt in grad school from a book and a pattern.
 
 
My favorite place to shop is........ QuiltWorks, because of the wonderful ladies in there. However, I do love a good trip to Redmond and Sisters.
 
 
My current project......  I think this means projects.  I have a few.... I just finished with Elizabeth Hartman's Tokyo Subway in a Kayla color scheme.  Also, I am working on a Dear Jane quilt.... which I hope will be finished very soon!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment