Monday, October 31, 2011

Tutorials I Heart

Happy Halloween!

A quick reminder MQG meets tomorrow from 5 - 8pm at Quiltworks in Bend. Hope to see you there!

One of the reason I enjoy modern quilting is because it allows me creative freedom. I get really frustrated trying to follow quilting instructions and I'm just not that great at the precision it takes to sew traditional; I have much more success doing my own thing. I love these tutorials....

Wonky Log Cabin Quilt Block Tutorial

Wonky Star Tutorial

Wonky Cross Block Tutorial

On my design wall are the blocks I made using Silly BooDilly's wonky star tutorial.


They are going to be part of this quilt I sketched.


Here are a few tutorials I want to try....

Christmas Tree Block Tutorial

Wonky Triangle Improv Block Tutorial

Ciao!
Shawn Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment